3.11.11

Live, Love, Laugh

My shadow followed when you walked away. And ever since that day my life has never been the same. My friends all asked just why you went away. And all that I can say is that your heart was in another place And all I know is when I move away. My heart will stay in this midwestern state
Whoa-oh, oh, oh! Darling, you're with him! Whoa-oh, oh, oh! Damn it's such a shame.
Whoa-oh, oh, oh! It's drivin' me insane. And ever since you went away, my heart has never beat the same And all that I can do Is just laugh
California waits for me to make the change. So I can start a band and party like it's summer. My friends all ask just why I want to change. And all that I can say is it's all because of her. And all I know is when I move away
My heart will stay in this midwestern state.
Whoa-oh, oh, oh! Darling, you're with him! Whoa-oh, oh, oh! Damn it's such a shame.
Whoa-oh, oh, oh! It's drivin' me insane And ever since you went away, my heart has never beat the same. And all I want to do




Is just laugh.